• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Should i be worried?

Ciren

since the nicer weather i have gone back to leaving the back door open, Peaches wanders in and out as she pleases. we have a over 6ft fence all the way round.

if a cat appears on the fence she goes running up barking. because she rarely barks i automatically run out to see what is up. no cat has ever made it into the garden because of the fence but i am worried what might happen if they do.

when i get out to the garden she is all waggly tail as if she has done something good.

should i worry about the safety of local cats?

I think most cats have more sence and very quick reactions, harley has been bullied by the odd rabbit though, di

Pippin does this all the time he goes mad but the cats never come in.

Last year I was away and my older son was looking after them..He opened the patio door and then realised there was a cat!!

He was expecting the worst but Pippin just ran around the cat in circles and didn't know what to do! Pippin turned to look at my son as if to say"What now" at that momentt the cat made it's getaway.

Pippin does this all the time he goes mad but the cats never come in.

Same with my Pippin :D Must be something in the name :jump:

Maddie used to get very upset with next doors cat (who's bigger than her) because he wouldn't come and play! There are a few friendly cats that say hello to her though - if Pippin isn't around;)

I would say no!! Cats usually swipe at dogs if they get too close. I wouldnt worry. Our too bark at the cats that come into the garden but the cat never comes in to the fenced area the dogs are in. We had a hedgehog come into the fenced area one night and the dogs went mad barking at it ha ha was funny.

Back