• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Update on Ginger and Charley

Bernie64

Ginger and Charley had their surgery on Wed, April 1st. So far they are both doing well. They are out of ICU and are walking around and eating. I was a little upset because originally I was told I could bring them home on Monday, but I was just told they need to stay anywhere from 7 to 14 days but it's best since I live about 2 hours away.

Monday they will start their physical therapy....... I just wanted to update everyone...and thank you Bev and Linda for all your help and information. I don't think I would have been able to get through it without all of your helpful information.
xx
Bernie-

When you finally get your babies home give them a BIG smack from me and Abbey.

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Linda

Ok this is perfect for that thread yesterday.

You're on the east coast and I am also but originally from the west coast.

Smack=kiss but ALOT could interpret it as hitting etc. lol

That's great news! Best to both the dogs and hang in there, they will be home soon. :flwr:

Back