• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

chillng out for our Easter holidays

brid kenny

Down the country for a few days!
photo-4.jpg

Yes phoebes nose is too long for showing purposes but I think she's even more beautiful with her nose! Not that I'm remotely biased!!

Yes phoebes nose is too long for showing purposes but I think she's even more beautiful with her nose! Not that I'm remotely biased!!

No i'm not being remotely critical at all and please don't take it that way. Anna's breeder mentioned that the European bloodlines are turning out a much longer spaniel snout than the US and I was merely commenting on it. Phoebe is still as darling as ever!:snap:

Brid, they are just the cutest pictures of Phoebe and Pippa.......I just want to cuddle them both from here :lotsaluv:, the pic of them in the bed is just adorable.

They are gorgeous pictures Brid - Phoebe has such a graceful little face and Pippa is just way too cute for her own good! :lotsaluv:

Back