• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Meet Jackson!

stacy710

Jackson is the newest addition to our family. We just love him, but Maggie and Roxie aren't as convinced!!

picture.php

picture.php

Jackson is a sweetie :lotsaluv:. Give it time Maggie and Roxie will come round. I got three and it always took about a week or two until they all got on. Now they are inseparable.

Jackson is almost too cute :luv:...thats why the other ones are not convinced yet:D
congratulations !:rah:

What a doll...that first picture could be a greeting card. Precious. I want him. Love his name too. Judy

Jackson is gorgeous. Your girls will come round in the end. I love the name too. I am guessing it's after Michael 'Jackson'?

Thanks everybody. Maggie and Roxie are slowing coming around. His personality is just so different from theirs. They are both so calm and laid back but this little guy is really spunky. He's just great. His full name is Jumpin' Jack Flash (after the Rolling Stones song), but we call him Jackson after Jackson Browne.

Back