• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Finally spring!

ice-cavi

And spring means trips to the beach....something we just love:rah:

20090405172024_0.jpg

20090405172101_1.jpg

20090405172133_2.jpg

20090405172217_3.jpg

our little niece Sunna came with us
20090405172326_5.jpg

Mikki also had some fun:)
20090405172406_6.jpg

The girls were very tired when we got home!
20090405172518_8.jpg

20090405172555_9.jpg

Did Kia actually catch a fish? It looks like one in her mouth. Your pictures are just beautiful. Looks like Elja is a good big sis - especially in the last pic of the two of them.

awesome pictures. They are absolutely gorgeous and the kids are too. :) I saw that too what Bev saw and was squinting trying to see if a fish or a bird. Let us know on that one. I bet that water is dang cold!!!! I love the beach and water also. Love being on it, in it, on a boat on it, anything at all to do with lakes, oceans etc. you can find me there. :)

Thanks all.:)
Even though Kia thinks she is a great hunter she didnt catch anything yesterday. She is just carrying an old peace of wood she found on the beach.
She is pretty much the perfect retriever and needs to retrieve and carry stuff when she is off leash :p
toady she has been pooping sand balls ,must have eaten a great deal yesterday while digging and retrieving :eek:

Ps the water was actually not very cold. So both kids and dogs felt like having a "toe dip"This is a freshwater lagoon and we had a sunny and pretty hot day for april.We have a road above the sands and on the other side is the sea about 100 m away,with big waves and ICE cold water :)Its still too cold for the dogs to bathe there.

Elja is a fantastic bigsis. very loving and caring with other dogs,she could however discipline Kia a little more as the wee one is "abusing" Elja laid-backness a little bit sometime.....

Last edited:
They are fab pics! my favourites are the first & last, both make me go awww! My Ruby looks much paler than yours does tho:)

I just love your pictures. The scenery and dogs are absolutely gorgeous. Keep 'em coming. They are a treat especially when you live in Texas and scenery like that is only in books. Judy

Back