• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Puppy Names!

Im getting a cavalier puppy in August and im really excited! Dunno if im getting a boy or a girl yet, but im trying to think up names! All i know is the puppy is going to be blehniem color. Anyone have any suggestions? Or any websites with some good puppy names?

Thankss! :)

Look at meaning of names in different languages and decide based on that. Cavvy's came from spain and that is why I chose Anna. It means gracious, one who gives. And it is the name of the woman who identified Baby Jesus from the Bible.

ive got a list going with about a 100 possible names on in case i get a 2nd, 3rd or even 4th pup LOL!! i think i just typed in baby name meanings? or similar. Bet you cant wait!

If you google dog names, there are alot of sites. Sometimes, it's a favorite place too.

Our lab Riley got her name, because we were trying to think of kids names when I was pregnant and my husband kept making comments on every name I would suggest. Finally, I said, fine, when we get a dog, I am naming her Riley!

Libby is short for Liberty, since her litter was born on July 3rd, so close to the 4th.

Fletcher's name is because I used to love the show "Murder she wrote" and the first movie my husband and I went to on a date was Fletch with Chevy Chase.

I can't wait to see what you pick and pictures, of course!

Back