• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

SiânE not ready for her close up yet

Davy

SiânE dry eye has been getting worst lately mostly because of her wart. The vets remove it by hand but it kept coming back so they decided to remove it by cutting it out.

This meant she had to have an operation to cut away the wart and cut the side of her eye so it looked normal. Of course, I didn't really want her to have the op being an 11ish diabetic MVD cavalier but they assured me she was in great shape and the op would be no problem

So she was booked in for the last Tuesday and I booked my nervous breakdown for the same day!

She sailed through no problem; I have a few more grey hairs :eek:

The night before the op

eyes3.jpg

On the way back from the Vets
sian1.jpg

eyes1.jpg

Last edited:
Still a beautiful girl dodgy eyes or not! her little face in that middle picture aw bless poor lamb! i hope her op has made her feel loads better:)

She is such a beautiful girl, her coat looks so soft and shiny. Give her a kiss from me please. I think she's adorable. Please post pic of how her eye is doing. :lotsaluv:

Poor little girl, apart form the eye she looks fantastic I love her curly ears..:flwr:

Such a cutie, saw on dogbook earlier about her op, I'm sure Max is more in love than ever :rotfl: Hope youre feeling better SianE

Thanks everyone :flwr:

Chelle & Rex said:
Such a cutie, saw on dogbook earlier about her op, I'm sure Max is more in love than ever :rotfl: Hope youre feeling better SianE

Well Maxx still loves her, he more into bums than faces!

This is the latest photo and I tied her ears into pigtails to try and keep as much of the hair out of her face. Seems to be no more bloody sleep to pull out of her eyes thankfully and she doesn't seem to mind the pigtails look and has not tried to pull them out.

pigtails002.jpg

Sweet SianE looks as gorgeous as always, her eye looks like it is healing nicely. I can see SianE setting a trend with the pigtail look, Gabby is already nagging for bobbles :cool:. Maxx as got excellent taste ;).

Oh, she looks so sweet with her pigtails! :) Her eye looks much better. I hope you've recovered from the stress of it. :flwr: Does she seem to feel as good as she looks?

Oh my....isn't she the prettiest little thing??!! I can imagine how scared you must have been about her surgery given her conditions. Whew....what a relief that everything is okay. She looks a bit "Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz in her pigtails....she's adorable!!! I just loved seeing new pictures of that special girl.

Does she seem to feel as good as she looks?

Better, she is like a new dog since she got back.

When I picked her up at the vets she was still groggy, so I thought great she sleep in the buggy on the way home but oh no got down the road and she starts crying to be let out.

She starts trying to bomb down the road with me and buggy in tow and trying to push an empty buggy with one hand and hold on to a hyper dog on the other hand is not easy!

But apart from the shave you would not know she had anything done, the eye has healed up nicely :)

Back