• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cavalier Fun Day

Just wanted to record our thanks to Kate and all involved in organising yesterday's Fun Day. We thoroughly enjoyed it and yes ... we're looking forward to the next one already!

I was in my element surrounded by all those beautiful Cavaliers. Lovely to meet sugarkane74 - small world!

It was our first Companion Dog Show and we were over the moon when our little Harry got 2nd place in Open Dog and 4th place in Handsomest Dog and to top off our day, Izzi got 3rd in Prettiest Bitch - she's been posing around the house all day!! VBG

I was so hoping to stay until the end but, unfortunately, we had to leave around 2.30pm .... I'll have to be more organised next time!

All in all it was a great day for a great cause.

Thanks again,

Sonia, Neil and family

Just wanted to record our thanks to Kate and all involved in organising yesterday's Fun Day. We thoroughly enjoyed it and yes ... we're looking forward to the next one already!

I was in my element surrounded by all those beautiful Cavaliers. Lovely to meet sugarkane74 - small world!

It was our first Companion Dog Show and we were over the moon when our little Harry got 2nd place in Open Dog and 4th place in Handsomest Dog and to top off our day, Izzi got 3rd in Prettiest Bitch - she's been posing around the house all day!! VBG

I was so hoping to stay until the end but, unfortunately, we had to leave around 2.30pm .... I'll have to be more organised next time!

All in all it was a great day for a great cause.

Thanks again,

Sonia, Neil and family

She deserves to feel special. There were a lot of very pretty bitches in that class, very hard to choose from them all.

We now have two threads on the Fun Day. One, with photos, is in the Dog & Bone section & I have written something about my day.....

http://board.cavaliertalk.com/showthread.php?t=30122&page=2

During the day I had two people ask my advice about buying a cavalier puppy. If there is anyone reading this who health tests & has puppies from scanned parents, let me know.

Margaret C

Last edited:
We all had a great day too! Star seemed a bit nervous though too see so many dogs out which is most unlike her.

Was lovely meeting Sonia and her 2 gorgeous cavs.. am sure Vinnie is pining ;) and great to meet Margaret and see Sabby again.

Unfortunatly we too had to leave before the end then got a phone call to say I'd won 5 prizes on the raffle... sods law that is! Am sure if we were able to stay wouldn't have won a thing lol!

Hoping also that cav walks will be organised locally as my Star does love a walk and a run in the fields.

Well done to all involved!

Thanks Margaret. I've now posted on the right thread :sl*p:

Sonia

Back