• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Introducing wee Tristan

Cynnalia

I had to say good-bye last month to Lancelot - my first Cavalier and faithful companion for 13 years. On May 1st, however, I will be welcoming into my home an adorable tri-color pup bred by the same breeder I got Lance from. Here are a couple of photos of Tristan taken at 8 weeks old by his breeder...

starboy19.jpg

Here he is with his momma!

starboy9.jpg

*cuteness overload* Just wait 'til the little guy makes it home...I'll be taking pictures of him non-stop! :snap:

Wow, if you had your Lancelot for 13 years you were so blessed. Tristan is beautiful. Sounds like he comes from a great breeder....Congratulations. Judy

Thanks so much for the congrats! :) I can't wait until May 1st...I've been clutter-clearing and cleaning up around the house all weekend with an eye to a puppy. Things Lance never looked twice at (electrical cords, books, shoes, etc) might be enticing to the little pup until he knows what's what! ;)

*goes back to spring cleaning*

Tristan is sooo cute:lotsaluv:

Good luck with the house preparation. With our golden who is now 3 we hadn't had a pup in over 12 years and boy do you forget a lot! Luckily for our Cav Abigail who is now 9 months, we didn't have time to forget too much:rolleyes:

Heather R

Back