• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

What a lovley day

Sabby

My friend and I took advantage of the nice weather and went to a lovely place in Derbyshire. You can let the dogs run free as it is all fenced in. You have to climb over a funny thing (don’t know what it is called) and for the dogs they have a latch you lift up. And a few minutes away from there is a reservoir. And tomorrow it’s back to work. :(
DSC01315.jpg

DSC01313.jpg

DSC01345.jpg

Harley practising his sit stay
DSC01325.jpg

DSC01330.jpg

Great pics, sounds the ideal place to walk all safe and fenced in :).

It must have been a lovely sight, all those gorgeous cavaliers running together. Love the pic of Harvey, he is lovely. :)

What a lovely place to take your dogs, wish I knew of somewhere safe like that near where I live, I would love to feel able to let Harry have a bit of freedom. Your dogs look like they are having the best time!:)

Oh that looks like they are having sooooooooooo much fun. I'm jealous. There is nothing like that in the town I live. We do have a dog park but its an absolute joke. You're lucky and the dogs are luckier. :)

Back