Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: News: cavalier nearly dies eating a g-string

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

It's just dogs generally that like to eat things, rather than cavaliers -- some dogs anyway (because none of mine are eaters of things they aren't supposed to eat -- they aren't big toy fans either so maybe that's connected? They can be left in a room full of shoes, socks, etc and none of the four will eat or chew on anything (except paper products...) . Lucy is the only one who might go to sleep on an old sock but that's about it).

If people want to know how serious an issue eating obects is, though -- ask your vet next time you are in!
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Lily Tansy Libby Mindy
    In memory: Lucy Leo
    Cavalier SM Information site:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Shivers: I loved the word "knickers". I'm picturing the old fashioned full fluffy underwear from the 20's. Is that what you are calling knickers? lol. I can't picture that--lol. Just teasing you. I'm assuming in Ireland knickers are undies. I actually love the different terminology in different countries like accents--oh wouldn't it be a blast in here if we could hear everybody's accents.
    Linda, Georgia, USA
    Winston--shih tzu-male, Darby female tri, Bentley male blenheim and Chelsea, black-tan
    Abbey my beloved tri who is so embedded in my heart--RIP Sweet Princess

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

LOL Linderbelle. Yep, they are just normal undies (definitely no frills and they dont go down to my knees)!! I always say knickers

I think its easier for us to get all the American sayings because we get so much American TV here.
    Im sure we can work on teaching you all some Irish English
    Siobhan
    Belle (Tri-F) Rosie (Ruby-F) Bismarck (Blenheim-M)
    Prince (At the Bridge)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shivers View Post
    LOL Linderbelle. Yep, they are just normal undies (definitely no frills and they dont go down to my knees)!! I always say knickers

I think its easier for us to get all the American sayings because we get so much American TV here.
    Im sure we can work on teaching you all some Irish English
    If they went down to your knees they would be bloomers, possibly with a little pocket to hold a handkerchief.
    ( Brian, you are not allowed to read this thread )

Margaret C

Post Thanks / Like

We have a very dirty lot - my underwear and socks gets robbed from the washing basket, my OH's socks and boxers get robbed too, bras are another love (sometimes find them around the house in very random places, usually when someone else is there ) and if we don't catch them in time we get holes in unsightly places

We had a very strange moment when one of them found a box of tampons (unused!), shredded them but trotted around with one hanging out of their mouth. Thankfully, this was a guest free moment

Post Thanks / Like

This thread has really made me laugh! Rubes has never nicked off with anything so as you do i tested this this aft! went for my bath& left all clothing on bathroom floor then called her thro' for tummy time then she just went past all clothing back to her favourite chair(that i used to call mine!) so not as much as a glance!

Post Thanks / Like

Hollys au undie robber too! She especially loves smelly socks from a long walk! I'm always finding socks and knickers she steals and hides away for a good chew when we're not looking!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Delicate Dutch!

Glad I'm not the only one! I don't know where he even finds my underwear! Just yesterday he came out of my bedroom with my thong wrapped around his whole body. If only I had a camera! It looked like a pageant banner!

He always runs outside with my underwear, bras or socks! I get nervous that my guy neighbors will look over the fence and see my delicates scattered across my yard!