• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Pic's of our New Boy Rex (hope this works)

luvhavinbgtwins

006.jpg

004.jpg

My Twins w/there New Puppy!

065.jpg

My new best freind

025.jpg

I am so loved.

:mexwav: He is absolutely adorable-i want him lol! your twins look lovely too arnt they bonnie! that 1st pic just makes me want to kiss his little nose-bless!!

he's adorable and so are the kids and the kids look soooooooooooo happy.

You better watch it mo is not that far from Georgia. Have no fear though 4 dogs is enough for me--lol.

Last edited:
Oh my, aren't you the lucky one with two beautiful children and one absolutely adorable baby cavalier...Congratulations. That first picture with Rex's little pink paw is just toooooo cute. Judy:jmp2:

I know that is why I posted that one...I could just eat up all the pink paws and his little pink lips right now....

The kids just love him so much :lotsaluv:...I have to make sure they give him plenty of rest time cuz if it was up to them he would never rest....

Its a perfect age...5 1/2 they know how to help and when not to and wont pick on him ..... welllll not to much that is..

How old is your pup. I keep looking at pictures and Anna, my pup whom I just got, Seems really small for 8 wks.

Back