• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Spot the tired dog

Yvonne117

A day out at Southend was just to much for Alfie. Even now at 3 years old he just sits down on the pavement when he does not wish to walk anymore. We bought a bag and he was happy to just sit in it as long as he can look out and watch the world go by.

3452154627_504d5f965b.jpg

Arrr bless him, he looks so tiny.:).....he certainly knows how to travel in style ;)

Thats just the cutest thing!!!!!

Also loving that Hubby carrys him - I know Mark wouldnt do that!!(y)

Sooo cute! you are lucky to have someone to do the carrying! rubes goes in her doggy carrier under my shoulder like that but after 5 mins im done in & shes only 151bs!:rolleyes:

ah...

ah that is so cute! alfie is gorgeous! how cute that when he gets tired he sits on the pavement. cavaliers are so clever and manage to wrap their owners around their paws!!

He may look sweet but believe me he is a menace my husband calls it little dog syndrome, he sits on the window sill at every opportunity guarding us from all intruding cats and birds, wants to play with every large dog on our walks and nips Harvey on the back of his legs so he will drop any bone etc and then moves straight in and steals it. We have tried dog training classes and were thrown out, but we still would not be without him as he is so funny. I think sometimes Harvey wishes he was an only dog!!!

Back