Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Introducing Poppy

Post Thanks / Like

Default Introducing Poppy

Thought i would show of our new addition to our pack!

This is Poppy, a gorgeous little girl who is tiny!

she is 9 months old & was rescued by a lady at 6 months who found her locked in a garage with mum in the dark unfortunately the ladies shitzu didnt like Poppy very much & so she came to us!

Poppy has a brother & sister - Freya & Thor who are two akitas, they idolise her! they have spent the time licking and grooming her - much to her dismay & she has given them a little growl that came out like a purr!

here are a couple of them all together!

Post Thanks / Like

Sarahso thats fantastic, i wondered where youd gone & really hoped you hadnt given up on your search for your baby Poppy is such a darling, shes gorgeous! welcome poppy! wasnt it lucky the lady found her, poor wee mite. doesnt she look a tiny dot next to Freya&Thor lol! you knew theyd be gentle with a little un
    oh im just thrilled for you

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you!

i have been lurking - reading & waiting!

She is so tiny, we took her to pets at home today & met quite a few other cavaliers, and compared to them she seems half the size!

She really is a little dot! my two have been amazing with her im so proud of them, i knew they would be fine but do worry about the size comparison in play, but Poppy soon tells them if they are being too rough! and they just seem to instinctively know that she is a tiny thing and are so gentle with her!

we only got her last night & i wasnt going to post until i knew things were fine & give her a couple of days to settle! but i couldnt wait to show her off!

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, congratulations !!!! I am so happy for you and for Poppy too....Bless her sweet little heart. Judy and Dixie

Post Thanks / Like

So glad to hear you have finally managed to find a cav sister for your 2 akitas & glad to hear they have accepted her so easily My Charlie is also very tiny at 4 months, sure they will grow into themselves eventually
    Sarah

Harry-tri & Charlie-ruby

Post Thanks / Like

She is precious !

Post Thanks / Like

Had to show you all this photo!

Poppy is a clever little thing! when we go out we obviously seperate - because of the size difference, she has already worked out that ts very dificult for me to get her from under Thors legs! she also thinks if she sits right next to him i will leave her be!

Post Thanks / Like

Poppy is absolutely gorgeous and very lucky to have found her new forever home with you. Thor looks very protective over her.
    Sabby
    Rosie-06/06 - Ebony-01/07 Harley-08/08
    " My sunshine doesn't come from the skies, it comes from the love in my dogs eyes "

Post Thanks / Like

shes one lucky dog finding you, she deserves it though, a lovely happy ending, di
    What's the difference between a new husband and a new dog? After a year, the dog is still excited to see you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hi

And a big Hello from one Poppy to another ,a few months ago I was coming out of P A H in Bromboroogh with my three and got talking to a lady who had two Akitas and I think she also said she had a Cav ,was that you
    another
    Brian M

Poppy the Tri, Daisy the Blen, Rosie the Ruby and Lily the B & T