• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Introducing Poppy

sarahso

Thought i would show of our new addition to our pack!

This is Poppy, a gorgeous little girl who is tiny!

she is 9 months old & was rescued by a lady at 6 months who found her locked in a garage with mum in the dark unfortunately the ladies shitzu didnt like Poppy very much & so she came to us!

poppybed.jpg

Poppy has a brother & sister - Freya & Thor who are two akitas, they idolise her! they have spent the time licking and grooming her - much to her dismay & she has given them a little growl that came out like a purr!

here are a couple of them all together!

poppythorFreya.jpg

poppyThor.jpg

poppy1.jpg

poppy4.jpg

Sarahso thats fantastic, i wondered where youd gone & really hoped you hadnt given up on your search for your baby:D:D Poppy is such a darling, shes gorgeous! welcome poppy! wasnt it lucky the lady found her, poor wee mite. doesnt she look a tiny dot next to Freya&Thor lol! you knew theyd be gentle with a little un:)
oh im just thrilled for you
:lotsaluv:

Thank you!:jump:

i have been lurking - reading & waiting!:D

She is so tiny, we took her to pets at home today & met quite a few other cavaliers, and compared to them she seems half the size!

She really is a little dot! my two have been amazing with her im so proud of them, i knew they would be fine but do worry about the size comparison in play, but Poppy soon tells them if they are being too rough! and they just seem to instinctively know that she is a tiny thing and are so gentle with her!

we only got her last night & i wasnt going to post until i knew things were fine & give her a couple of days to settle! but i couldnt wait to show her off!:D

Oh, congratulations !!!! I am so happy for you and for Poppy too....Bless her sweet little heart. Judy and Dixie

So glad to hear you have finally managed to find a cav sister for your 2 akitas & glad to hear they have accepted her so easily:) My Charlie is also very tiny at 4 months, sure they will grow into themselves eventually :)

Had to show you all this photo!

Poppy is a clever little thing! when we go out we obviously seperate - because of the size difference, she has already worked out that ts very dificult for me to get her from under Thors legs! she also thinks if she sits right next to him i will leave her be!

poppyThortogetherresized.jpg

Poppy is absolutely gorgeous and very lucky to have found her new forever home with you. Thor looks very protective over her.

Hi

And a big Hello from one Poppy to another ,a few months ago I was coming out of P A H in Bromboroogh with my three and got talking to a lady who had two Akitas and I think she also said she had a Cav ,was that you:confused:
3407945800_e46d9f6290.jpg
another

Thank you all, she is settling in so well, we even got some sleep last night!:)

No it wasnt me Brian - must be sombody else!

today Poppy had her first outing with my two and another 15 akitas on our monthly walk, and i have to say she was a total superstar! not phased in the slightest! :) we made a funny sight 17 akitas & my little poppy!

as i had my hands full with my 3 dogs i did not manage to take any photos but if anybody else has i will try to post them!

cl*p I am so happy you have found a little cavalier to love. She is just adorable! That is wonderful your akitas are adjusting to her so well. Keep us posted with pictures.

Back