• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello

ozzie

:rolleyes:Hi all. Im the proud owner of 2 year old Millie, who's adorable and breaking my heart right now.Ive just posted a long one in the "health" section looking for help as she's been sick for a few days and has me v worried.Up until now she was just fine and living with her best mate , ozzie,whos a bit of a scruff so they both look like lady and the tramp.I'll keep this post brief as am flicking back madly to see of anyone has replied (i cant seem to see my earlier post but as Im a "newbe" it's probly take me a while to get used to this!)When I'm not so stressed i'll be posting cute puppy pic's to beat the band but am too worried today to be creative :(

Welcome :D

Just to let you know that when you first join all posts are moderated - obviously this is something we do in in our spare time so there isn't always someone around to approve posts. It is done to protect the members of the board from spam posts etc

Back