• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Reuben

How can you not love a face like that!!!!! AWWWWW. What an awesome first post Janice! icon_welcome to you and Rueben. You will love this board - I have learned so much from everyone here. Is this your first cav?? Rudy is my first...I am now BEGGING my OH for a tri-color.

Im already thinking of a Blenheim in a year or so!! (but dont tell OH!!) :p

He is now 11 weeks and I can see he has grown! At least his hair has!!!

Reuben-8small.jpg

Oh he has such a beautiful face, full of mischief - he has changed a lot since your first photo posted.:l*v:

Thanks all, he is my little poppet. I have never ever loved a dog this much!!! Might be because all my other dogs have been outside or at least on the ground... whereas this little mite gets cuddles on the sofa and lays round my neck!!!

Ive softened in my old age! Or it might be that my boys are now 21 & 18 and mummy needed cuddles!! :D :lotsaluv:

He is too cute for words - I love the 11 week old pic, he looks even cuddlier with his longer hair..
I've seriously got to stop looking through the puppy pics - Im getting puppy broody again :lol:

Im sorry,, I have no idea!!! Ive not weighed him. His legs are much longer and he can actually run forwards fast. When we first got him he was a little barrell with 4 stumps at the corners and he toddled!! :l*v:

Im sorry,, I have no idea!!! Ive not weighed him. His legs are much longer and he can actually run forwards fast. When we first got him he was a little barrell with 4 stumps at the corners and he toddled!! :l*v:
Oh my gosh, I was grinning at your description of him. I remember those days. How precious they look!

Janice. I also remember when I first saw our Abigail I thought that she was so tiny. I was almost afraid to pick her up.

ow at almost 10 months she is the Queen of our house according to my husband. She really has funny ways and stands her groung at 12 pounds versus our 70 pound Golden:jump:

Enjoy your pup(y)

Heather R

Here is my special little man, Reuben, at 3 and a half months.
I took these this evening.

Reuben-9439.jpg

Reuben-9427.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Janice lovely to see you here :D {Mrs Happy Haggis here!!}

Reuben looks wonderful, what a wee darling.

Glad you are enjoying him - and keep going with the photos, they are fabulous.

What is the backdrop in the last one please? Is it a sheet?

Back