• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Shots

kmatt

I was just wandering when your babies got their first shots. My breeder was extremely cautious about the health of all the pups and followed what is in my eye extremely paranoid behaviour, but I was wandering when your four leggeds got their first shots because I am looking at the records right now and notice that Anna got hers a couple of hours before I picked her up. When I took her to the vet she said it was okay and we gave an extra deworm just in case.
:thnx:

Max got his first shots at between eight and nine weeks and wanted to keep him a few days after to make sure he was doing okay and so as to not have him feel lousy from his shots and leave his mother at the same time.

My two had their shots at 8 weeks, 11 weeks, 14 weeks, and then the rabies shot at 17 weeks. I was told never to give the rabies shot at the same time as the others.

Back