• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Plse sign this petition..

Hi

Todays the last day if you havent signed pls do so as you cant after 9.00 pm tonight so NO REGRETS ,HELP YOUR PETS .:)

Roll up! Roll up! sign your petition here!!
3 hours to go for any undecided persons-form an orderly queue ladies & gents,going once......!

Antonia just signed.
3389832558_5ce2e7bf43.jpg

YAY!! lovely pic there cant be anything comfier to snuggle than a wee cavalier!:biggrin:

Hi

Luke is pleased to say that
2951926869_d05958a2e5.jpg
t

he and Rosie have just signed ,and excuse his hat as it was windy and rainy.:)

Now officially closed-gone done finished! Back after the countings done by Brians crack team:biggrin:

Hi

The petitions are now closed ,the two being the link to ours on here and the one we had running on the Go Petition Website ,as soon as I receive the attachment from our IT people I will post only the number of people who have signed with an indication of how many Cavaliers they represent.
tupup and I wish to express our sincere thanks to all who have taken part and signed and all who have viewed and gained hopefully a bit better insight of the help our beautiful breed of Cavalier King Charles Spaniels need to defeat these horrible afflictions that so affect our wonderful little dogs who give so much and ask so little ,we both hope that our little petitions and protests on places like Dog World have attracted some publicity for our cause which may benefit in some small way the future Health and Welfare of our pets .

Thanks and God Bless All

tupup and brianm:)

Hi

The final number of people who signed was 193 and they represented 240 Cavaliers ,thanks to all who signed ,viewed and helped its been a long windy and frustrating road ,tupup will now advise MC and then forward two officail copies of the lists to her

Thank you
brianm

Back