• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Plse sign this petition..

Hi BIZA

From what I think seven Cavaliers equals seven signatures ,just because you are an extremely lucky and wonderfull person to have SEVEN they and you must be something special.:):):):):):):)

Hi Ciren

The reason we put the option to include their K C name or whatever official name applies in different parts of the world ,was simply to show that some of our pets originate from some of the top show / breeding people that could have voted against the inclusion of the SM breeding guidelines into The Code of Ethics .Ciren so this part is only an option not a necessity so hopefully this answers your query and we would dearly (pls,pls,pls:) ) love to see your name on the petition just as we would dearly love to see the names of all Cavalier pet owners from any part of the world ,to show and make a big Statement that we do matter even though we may or may not be part of a Club and we may or may not breed or show Cavaliers but that we the general public should be considered when it comes to the Health and Wefare of our beloved little dogs.:):):)

Signed on behalf of my three precious girls - one aged 10 years with SM, one aged 8 years with MVD and one healthily holding her breath at the age of 2!!

Somehow we've just GOT to get rid of these awful diseases

Marie-Anne

Hi Marie Ann

So sorry you are having such a difficult time and how very sad for you and your girls ,I do so thank you for signing the petition and just hope that all our combined efforts have the desired effect and that it helps bring an earlier end to these horrible afflictions that cause such devastation to our Cavaliers and good people like yourself.:(

With Kindest Wishes
and thanks
Brian and tupup

Hello Brian and tuup.

I feel as Margaret C that, as a member of the CKCS Club and have already signed a petition to add SM guidelines to the Code Of Ethics that it would be better left to non members of club.
I want you know that it gladdens my heart to know you are all doing this for our lovely breed and I want to send my biggest THANKYOU.

Nanette

:D:D Thank you everyone so far(y) Youre all stars!:D wouldnt it be wonderful if with ours & the CKCS Club members petition they had no choice but to include this into Code of Ethics at the meeting on the 24th! i would love to be a fly on the wall! if we get tons of sigs theyve got to take note havnt they, with us "joe public" buying/adopting & rescueing our wonderful breed, with only so many getting kept for further breeding or showing thats a lot of pups & a lot of money as Brian says,so our humble opinions have to count too!
Then sadly we are also the ones who have to watch our beautiful furbabes suffer these terrible illnesses, Marie-Ann im sorry to hear that your two are affected:(, it just breaks your heart doesnt it, im taking ruby to be MRI'd on tuesday, i have explained to her that the time ive spent busy doing this might not help her but it should help lots of little ones in the future! i think she understood;)
:lotsaluv:
warmest wishes
Tupup & Brian who will be back later!

Hi Nanette,
It really means a LOT to have your support, thank you:D
completely understand that you& Margeret C have your club members petition& agree that ours, in support of yours, is for non club people only,well those who have cavaliers. ive been telling friends about our petition& said to some"you cant sign it,you got no cavaliers you poor souls!":lol:
very best wishes
Gx

Karlin, can i just second Brian's thank you for letting us do this on your fab site,without it & all your members we wouldnt have been able to even begin. i do appreciate it, thank you:D

Hi nanette

I knew you would be there cheering us on ,my apologies though I keep on forgetting that you posh CKCS members:( have your own petition running,so many thanks to all those that we know are shouting us on from the sidelines.:)

Back