• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Our very own mini Cooper!

Molly's mom

Introducing Cooper. :l*v: He is 10 weeks old. His father's name is Rolls Royce, so his registered name is going to be Rolls Royce's Mini Cooper. He is such a sweet heart. It's amazing how many things about having a puppy around you forget:rolleyes: "Big sis" Molly is cautiously curious, but it's only been a few days. I'm hoping that they become fast buddies soon.

3439081732_e4e0f1a0c6.jpg

3462202613_2640baeafd.jpg

3463041040_7f39f4664f.jpg

Cooper is gorgeous!!! And you're right - Molly looks cautiously curious the way she's looking down on him from the top of the couch. How old is she? Can't see her face, but her fur is great.

Aww Cooper is adorable, pretty soon you'll be posting pics with Molly and Cooper sleeping side by side :smile:. Love is KC name.

OMG, what a little cutie!!! That face it to die for. :D Looks like Molly has figured out how to catch a break on the top of the couch. They will be best buddies in no time. Have fun!!!!

How adorable is he!! Molly's markings are so like my Harry, it could be him in the pic! They say everybody has a double, must be true of dogs too :p

Awwww, what a cutie!!!!! It is so hard looking at all these precious little puppies. I would just love a little one to cuddle. Have so much fun while he is a little man. Judy:mexwav:

Back