• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Buster and I from Michigan!

ClevelandCavs

Hello this is Buster and I from Michigan! I moved from Cleveland, Ohio about three years ago, and have been enjoying Michigan! Buster is just 8 months old and will be a year old in August. The past year I have been hoping for a Golden Retriever so I was going on The Golden Retriver Forum, but have had no luck getting one. :mad: A member on there suggested this place to me, so here I am! I am very happy he/she told me about here and I hope I get to know you all! :jmp2:

- ClevelandCavs

Welcome! I had a Goldie as a teenager and find Cavaliers very similar - same kind of coat, same gentle friendly nature, same passion for smells and love of country walks - just smaller, and I think Cavaliers win on tail-waving!

Kate, Oliver and Aled

Hi there. We had a Golden until he died last fall. He was very gentle with Mindy. When they were younger they used to play tug of war, which was pretty funny to watch. There is a Golden in Max's obedience class and he adores her. They chase and play together at play time and the Golden never touches Max. Her mommy was surprised by that because they have an adult Golden at home and they wrestle all the time. They seem to know.....

Welcome from someone who grew up in Michigan!

We have a 3 year old female (mainly English) golden and a not quite 10 month old female cavalier. They do have similar personalities and get along very well. I had e-mailed a breeder in the southern US who raises both breeds to find out more about how they interact.

This is our 3rd golden and our first cavalier. We decided that we are getting a little old for 2 big dogs ( previously had a golden and a lab). It's great fun to watch thecavalier trying to race our golden for a thrown ball.

Heather R

Welcome!

Welcome to another Cavalier owner in Michigan! Isn't it nice to finally have weather that makes it desirable to go outside with the dogs!! :D:dogwlk:

Back