• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Had to share CHEAP HEARTWORM PILLS & FRONTLINE!!!

AliceAbbyBellaDaphne

Here's the website www.megapetsupplies.com They are in Australia, you can pay with PayPal if you like. I was a bit skeptical but they have THE BEST Frontline prices I have seen, it was maybe $5 USD more than the cheapest I've seen for 6 months of Interceptor, but I saved $20 on the Frontline so I didn't care... Shipping to the US is only $6 for any size order! I'm not sure if they ship to the UK or not. I ordered 6 months of Interceptor and 6 months of Frontline on 4/13 and got them today 4/22, pretty fast from Australia. The products are legit, too. They do carry other meds as well, check them out! With us having 5 dogs and me not being able to get this stuff at cost anymore (I used to work at a vet) - well, I was thrilled to find this website! Also www.discountpetdrugs.com is another good website for cheap pet meds.

:jump:

Tawna

Our vet has posted warnings about buying inexpensive drugs on the Internet. There have been cases where the 'drugs' bought were not the real thing. Just something to consider.

it says usa and uk delivery are $6 worldwide

Your One Stop Online Store for Discount Pets Medication. We provide a wide range of heavily discounted pet supplies including - frontline plus for dogs, Frontline plus for cats, Advantage flea control, Interceptor for dogs all Prescription free.

Megapetsupplies specialize in fast USA and UK Delivery. Flat rate $6 postage to your door. No Prescription required!

Back