• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cleaned out bunny shed!!

brid kenny

Took over an hour. Hosed everything down. Took everything out. Swept like a maniac but very theraputic!!

photo-8.jpg

photo-9.jpg

Last edited:
I love your bunny's black ears and nose!!! Thats one spoilt bunny with a shed like that!!! Our bunny is an indoor bun - I'm sure Rex would prefer if her house was somewhere far away where she couldnt steal his limelight :lol:

Whats the bunny's name? Is it male or female?

I have two bunnies....merry and pippin. Male and female. They were both in the house but had to move them out before dogs came. They have an outdoor run attached to the shed. They are much happier out there. They are 5 this june. And yes they have a great life. They have a Couch in their shed for god's sake!

Love the bunny sofa! I used to have an indoor litterbox trained rabbit. They are great pets, lots of character.

Thats like a bunny penthouse:) My sister in law used to have a bunny who was a bit mad because of a hutch that I thought was too small. When they moved house the bunny got a much bigger outside hutch and run and was much happier after that.

Merry and Pippin are cool names:cool:, is that after the two in the Lord of the Rings??

Which bunny is on the sofa?
I love bunnies, soooo cute:)

YEs they are called after my two favourite hobbits! However at the time I thought they were both boys!!! When they were being neutered {to avoid aggression) I got a call from the vet to say Merry is a girl!! On the couch is Pippin! he has always been the bravest, wildest and most curious of the two of them.

Oooo....wot a lovely bunny shed....my bunnies Peppa and George would be so jealous!
They were indoor bunnies but now live in a big 2 storey hutch with run attached and they get out into the garden too!
I would love a shed for them though! x:px

How cute, and what a great place for them to hang out.....I am sure they are in bunny heaven....

Back