• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Ruby's in DFW

kmatt

I know Karlin doesn't like this, but if anyone knows the answer to this question please PM me. DO NOT POST THE RESPONSE IN THIS THREAD!!!

I have just moved to the Dallas area and even though I have a new puppy, I was planning on having two Cavaliers so that they can be brother and sister. That said, if you know of any HEALTH FOCUSED BREEDERS in the DFW area that breed Ruby's, will you please send my a private message with their contact info. I also have my name down for a Foster so hopefully that works out to.

Again, PLEASE DO NOT REPLY WITH INDIVIDUAL BREEDERS, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T. PM ME.

:thnx:

Where do you live in the DFW area? There is going to be a Cavalier Fun Match May 16th. hosted by the DFW CKCSC. They are going to be vendors there as well as a Doctor from Texas A&M doing heart checks. The group is quite active in the Dallas area. I am sure you would be able to make quite a few contacts by going to some of their social events. I believe they meet almost every month for a cavalier get-together. The fun match is going to be in Dallas at a park on Lover's Lane. I can give you some more info. if you are interested. Judy

Back