• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I think Lizzie is trying to tell me something!

brotymo

Poor Lizzie is in heat (and poor me...keeping Bandit and Lizzie seperated has been a pain in the rear!)
I thought she looked hilarious with her diaper on and the snood on(she had been enjoying a bully stick). Apparently, she thought the photo-taking needed to stop!

IMG_1586.jpg

IMG_1588.jpg

Think she is trying to send me a message here?

IMG_1595.jpg

What a clever girl!!!!

I do think she is very clever! She had to go get the lens cap off the end table by the couch. She did it while I was snapping a few shots of Bandit. She looked very sheepish with it and as soon as I took a step her way she dropped it. She does the same with my bedroom slippers which she thoroughly enjoys stealing and chewing on. If I see her laying with her head down and watching me, I know to check under her for a slipper. She tries to hide them! I have a picture of that somewhere, too.

Last edited:
Now that looks like as dog who's dignity has been seriously compromised
:p:p:p:p:grin:
Sins

Oh theyre so funny, poor little lass! i agree that 1st one is a do you mind moment! Of course she's very clever-she's a cavalier!!

If my mother had all that on me I'd grab her camera and hide it--not sure if I would give it back to her--lol. Poor thing--how humiliating. lol suzie

:D:D Poor has no dignity...both ends are covered up. But the "capper" was her bringing you the lens cap....done, had enough, put it away!:)

Poor Lizzie. I had to laugh at the photo though with the nappy on! Lizzie is a similar age to our Lois and we are waiting for that first season. Are the nappy's good? I'm dreading having to keep Lois in for 3 weeks. I've never experienced this before so we're hoping it all goes well. We will then get Lois spayed.

Poor Lizzie. I had to laugh at the photo though with the nappy on! Lizzie is a similar age to our Lois and we are waiting for that first season. Are the nappy's good? I'm dreading having to keep Lois in for 3 weeks. I've never experienced this before so we're hoping it all goes well. We will then get Lois spayed.

I don't like the disposeable ones so much. I LOVE the velcro ones by simple solution. Here they are:
http://www.petco.com/product/6288/Simple-Solution-Diaper-Garments.aspx

Here is a good photo of one on a dog:
http://www.scoutshouse.com/store/images/STORE PHOTOS 039.jpg
Lizzie wears a small and she is 14 lbs. I think it would fit up to a larger sized dog, too even though it says 8-15 lbs. A bigger size might not be necessary until 17 or 18 lbs.
They stay put really well and don't dig into the area at the top front of their rear legs above the knee/stifle like the disposeable ones do. You put a panty liner in it and it does a great job. The diapers slide back unless you put them on really snug, and then if you do, they dig into the loin area and rub the hair out. I was washing her simple solution diapers and so was using that one in a pinch since I'd just bathed her and didn't want that aromatic discharge all in her feathering!

Yep, dealing with the whole heat thing is a pain. Whether or not Lizzie ever gets bred won't be known for at least 2 more years. We will see how she does in the show ring and we will get her health checks done. Both her parents are over 5 and heart clear (they were 5 and 6 when she was born) so that is good. But, that means every 6 months I get to deal with this joy! She is starting to blow her coat, too. Dog hair is EVERYWHERE! It wound up in my coffee this morning. :yuk:

haha! He was on the other side of the kitchen gate wanting to get to Lizzie. I was snapping shots of him when Lizzie snuck the lens cap.

Where are his photo's, I find it very funny that the poor lad can't GET to lizzie, but can see her... Have fun :v*cuum: everything!

Where are his photo's, I find it very funny that the poor lad can't GET to lizzie, but can see her... Have fun :v*cuum: everything!

Here the poor boy is getting beat up by Lizzie in the first one I took earlier. He has to wear pink, too because I don't have a onsie in any other color. (the clothes give them a chance for supervised play with extra insurance against hooking up. Lizzie also had on a diaper, too)

The photos I took of Bandit by himself were when Lizzie was sneaking the lens cap (Bandit was watching her).
IMG_1570.jpg

IMG_1589.jpg

IMG_1590.jpg

Bandit and Lizzie are gorgeous dogs. Good luck in the show ring I'm sure they'll both do well. I know what you mean about the hair everywhere! We're going through exactly the same. Lois our tri isn't so bad with the black fur but the white fur from Sally our Blenheim shows up everywhere. I am constantly :v*cuum:. Thank god for the Dyson!

Bandit and Lizzie are gorgeous dogs. Good luck in the show ring I'm sure they'll both do well. I know what you mean about the hair everywhere! We're going through exactly the same. Lois our tri isn't so bad with the black fur but the white fur from Sally our Blenheim shows up everywhere. I am constantly :v*cuum:. Thank god for the Dyson!

thank you! We have shown a few times in the puppy classes. They have done okay. Lizzie won her class 6-9 month puppy/bitch at the last show. Bandit is going thru a lanky skinny stage right now. We are doing handling classes at the moment. I really need them, but I am trying to learn by watching. The kids want to do junior handling, so my two younger ones are taking the puppies into the handling class. I'll have to post some photos from their first lesson.

Last edited:
Back