• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Brandy Sunbathing

We actually don't have any idea how old he is but he is a senior. The tri is Twinkle and the ruby is Daisy Boo. Thanks!!

What would the world be like if people like you did not take rescues in.
When you have time pics of Twinkle and Diasy boo please.

Nanette

What a sweet little guy Nature's heat seems to warm their bodies in a special way. Have a few here, younger, that share his passion.

Look at the space you guys have!! What a great move ye made. How is baby adjusting to all the doggos and vice versa?

That's fabulous,he looks so chilled out there,wouldn't you often feel like doing exactly the same yourself:p?
Sins

Thanks everyone, by the way he's depressed again now because of the rain!

Hiya Brid, hope you're keeping well. We are delighted with the space for the dogs, it is one of the main reasons we picked this house. Sophie absolutely loves her dogs and I'm happy to report she is definitely a dog person. The dogs themselves aren't so keen on her as she's a bit rowdy but I look forward to the day when they can all cuddle together on the couch. I have no doubt I'll find Twinkle in the bed with her at some point:)

Aw bless him, so contented! weve had it pouring down all day too so no wonder he's sulking if its been as bad as here!

What a sweet sweet boy!! And what a great yard...so much room to play. I love his sweet face "don't bother me...I'm snoozing!!". So glad to hear he's doing so well and enjoying life so much.

Hi Joanna, Brandy is looking great, such a sweet little guy, so relaxed in the sunshine:), any pics of Daisy Boo diva and Twinkle too?

Hi Amanda, hope you're well. The doglets look great - how's Millie these days? Here's a recent pic of our three:

DSC_0151.jpg

Great pic of your three, just gotta love their facial expressions:luv:
Daisy boo's coat is lovely, must take a lot of grooming to keep it so well :)

Oh, what a sweet picture. Don't you just wish he could have his sun everyday.....

I was laughing because it looked like your ruby was dragging her butt on the patio! :rolleyes: Typical Cavalier...

Back