• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dog Sleepover Home Boarding - Open for the summer!

TKC

Hey all,

Just to let you all know that we have a new website here www.dogsleepover.com which is still being developed and we are now taking the summer bookings which tends to be busy (can't wait for all the cavvy babies)

Anyway we need some testimonials for the website so if you wouldn't mind either posting here or sending a quickie to [email protected] with permission to use your comments.

For those of you new to the board. We do home boarding which means the dogs stay in our home when you go away.

What a super idea& your site looks good, if i ever left Rubes for a holiday i would want to find somewhere like yours for her, a princess gets used to her home comforts!

Your price and contact us doesn't work on the website, thought I'd let you know.

Even though Rex hasnt stayed with you I'd like to say I'd have absolutely no worries leaving him with you after meeting you several times. IF we get to go away this year we'll defo be looking into this.

~Best of luck with your new venture :)

Ah thanks. We have been minding doggies for a while now. But had to stop when DTI opened daycare. Now Phil is at home full time to mind the little ones and of course take the never ending reams of photos.. we can offer them all that they need :)

Oh, how I wished I lived closer to you....however, I am on the other side of the ocean....

Back