• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

AlphaSonic soundwave therapy

hbmama

Has anyone heard of this, or even used this as a pain relief therapy for dogs suffering from SM?

Is this what Jaime with Brady, talks about -- she wrote something up about this for one of the national clubs?

Jaime Redniss swears by this device for her post-surgery SM dog. Susan Stoltz of AlphaSonic has reported that other Cavaliers with SM have obtained relief, too. It is not a cheap device, costing over $1,000.00 US.

Jaime Redniss swears by this device for her post-surgery SM dog. Susan Stoltz of AlphaSonic has reported that other Cavaliers with SM have obtained relief, too. It is not a cheap device, costing over $1,000.00 US.

I talked with Susan yesterday, (attending funeral after gathering at my home) but do to the circumstances and hosting, I didn't get a chance to ask her much about this device and how it is used. She did say that they were having alot of success with pain management particularly in Cavaliers with SM, but I didn't get to go into it further with her. I wonder if it also works for symptomatic dogs that have not had surgery, and how often it has to be used.

I will certainly give her a call and see if I can learn more.

Thank you.

Back