• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Here are our two babys!

I'll help you out.

Yoko

3485240180_2d328ef496.jpg

3485240836_a25e916050.jpg

3485241420_79125548c5.jpg

3484427909_445c1eda74.jpg

Miko

3484427949_387a27b0e1.jpg

icon_welcome
Great pics! (Thanks for helping him Brian!)

My Rudy is around Yoko's age, his ears are slow to fill in too!. Miko is a sweetie. We are considering an addition to our clan as well. Hubby was reluctant to get a second dog (truthfully, it took him a long time to get over the death of our 16 yr old cocker spaniel Taffy - so I was thrilled to get Rudy at Christmastime). He loves him so much, but worries Rudy will not like having another in the household. How did you decide to go for two?

icon_welcome
Great pics! (Thanks for helping him Brian!)

My Rudy is around Yoko's age, his ears are slow to fill in too!. Miko is a sweetie. We are considering an addition to our clan as well. Hubby was reluctant to get a second dog (truthfully, it took him a long time to get over the death of our 16 yr old cocker spaniel Taffy - so I was thrilled to get Rudy at Christmastime). He loves him so much, but worries Rudy will not like having another in the household. How did you decide to go for two?

I waited 10 years after my last dog passed away and decided to get Yoko and she has been such a wonderful child for us, we both work and we are able to get away to take out mid day (good to be the boss!) but I didn't like the idea of her being cooped up alone in our fairly large laundry room. We wanted her to have a companion. We had communicated with quite a few owners and they all said that they love the added friend and also Yoko is pretty much a daddys girl and I think my wife is a little jealous! LOL We wanted to do it while Yoko was still young enough to not be too territorial....We will work it out!

Back