• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

5 Caveliers & a Westie at the beach

Eliseus

This is sunday morning at Freshwater East Beach in Pembrokeshire. There was me with Evie & Ruby, my sister EJay & her partner Nick with Cari & Lilly the Westie and our cousin Laura with her partner Marcus and their 2 Caveliers Charlie & Oscar. We had some well funny looks off other people.....i guess it is odd that we should have all 4 colour Caveliers lol

Evie is closest to the sea and Ruby is closer to Nick.

3489091915_bdb7d25542.jpg

Cari

3489104817_155725887d.jpg

Charlie is the Black & Tan, Oscar is the Blenheim

3475520527_52e15882c8.jpg

Marus with Oscar, Laura with Charlie, EJay with Ruby & Evie, Nick with Cari & Lilly

3475555771_93ebcd807e.jpg

Last edited:
This looks great fun. Always wanted to go Pembrokeshire as they have wonderful beaches.

Sabby, you should come here...its gorgeous..loadsa fab walks to take the dogs on! The only pain at the moment is that soon no one will be allowed on Freshwater West beach as they are filming Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows scenes (shell cottage bits) and then they are gonna be filming for the new Robin Hood film with Rusell Crow in it.
Gonna be a bit of a nightmare getting around this summer i think!!!:sl*p:
But if anyone fancies a holiday here i'm always happy to advise on places to go...even meet up with all the doggies to go for a:dgwlk:

:jump::jmp2:

Back