• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Clara Noelle & Joshie

Joshua

I can't believe that our Clara Noelle is already 4 months and our Joshie is 11 months old. We are so happy as they've become best friends!

3493262680_a4c65b6a51.jpg

3492900530_1b5205d480.jpg

3492899878_e6fe60f5ba.jpg

She looks like a little stuffed animal! So precious! They are one beautiful pair! Enjoy!:D

These puppy pictures are KILLING me....Clara does look like a stuffed animal. She is too adorable for words~~~~~And, Joshie is beautiful too. Aren't you so lucky to have two such precious cuddle-bugs. I am jealous. Judy

oh, they are gorgeous! Their faces are so expressive. They do grow up too fast, don't they?

They are both very, very cute! The little one is just adorable, and looks great in her pink color and tags. :l*v:

Awwwwwwwwww..that little face! she's such a cutie & what a lovely pic of her with her gorgeous big brother-bless!

OMG - she is the most cutest, gorgeous pup I think Ive EVER seen - shes so perfect she actually looks like a teddy bear :lotsaluv: Her big brother is a big cutie pie too. I agree with pinkpuppy - could they be any cuter?? :D

:jmp2:OK these puppy pictures are too much! My wife and I are waiting for our little Black and Tan Miko to arrive on May 22nd....

Congrats! You did it! And she is absolutely adorable!! :lotsaluv:

I'm glad to hear that they've become the best of friends. I also ended up getting a second Cav.. he was too cute to resist. :D

Oh WOW, you have such gorgeous dogs! Your little one is so cute and Joshie is beautiful. Now I want a Blenheim!!! :rolleyes:

Back