• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bobby

Redkite

At long last (It has taken me a while to workout how to post pictures) here's Bobby! He will be 3 on the 30th May.

This is him in the garden yesterday,

3495815333_e470f8db6f_m.jpg

Out playing his favourite game of fetch, actually that would probably be his second favourite as he loves chasing:eek:the birds given the chance! But I've worked hard at preventing this by getting his attention on the ball!

3488267557_2f6235a51b.jpg

My handsome boy:l*v:.

3489080196_5b641c6828.jpg

Bobby is adorable, his coat is lovely, :luv:

(Gabby loves chasing things like birds, leaves and butterflies grrr)

What a happy handsome boy:) You are ahead of me; I still haven't figured out the posting of pictures other than going through another site.

Heather R

Bobby is lovely. I love the first photo those eyes melt your heart.
Looks like he is having so much fun fetching that ball.

Thank you for all your lovely comments!
I was really surprised at how lovely the first photo came out as when I took it I couldn't actually see the camera screen as the sun was shining on it! I'm not usually very good at taking photos and Bobby likes to move out the way so I get lots of flashes of ears and tails!

Hi Heather r - lets just say I had lots of help!

Back