• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Tristan is home!

Cynnalia

Well, after a very long day on Friday driving up to Portland and back to pick up little Tristan at the airport, he's home and adjusting well. :)

He is a total sweetheart and cuddle-puppy! I haven't had a Cavalier puppy around in 13 years and I've forgotten how small they are and how much they go, go, go a mile a minute, then drop and sleep. lol

Here's pics of his first day home...he's 13 weeks old.

IMG_0211.jpg

IMG_0221.jpg

Chewing on his toy cow...

IMG_0219.jpg

Sleeping at my feet while I'm on the computer...

IMG_0733.jpg

IMG_0732.jpg

Kicking it on my lap while we watch a movie.

He's such a cutie! *snuggles Tristan* I can't tell you how happy I am to have a Cavalier with me again. :D

He is gorgeous. Not sure I've ever seen a tri with the Blenheim spot, is that unusual? :lotsaluv:

What a cutie and I also am curious about the blenhelm spot which is so cute on him:lotsaluv:

Heather R

I know! Isn't his little black blenheim spot adorable??? :D I haven't seen another tri with a spot, but I haven't seen a lot of tri-colors. Is it unusual?

He is adorable! bet you are just so excited!

cant wait for more piccies as he grows!:p

He is just adorable. I, too love his "kissy spot". I have seen that before on a very few tri's. Bandit and Lizzie's breeder has one that has a spot, but I do think it is the exception.
He looks quite comfy and seems to fit right in! Enjoy!

Oh my gosh, he is sooooo precious. Enjoy every puppy kiss. I am so jealous..

Tristan is really handsome, what lovely photos - he seems to have settled really well, congratulations.:)

He's gorgeous! My Ruby had the spot when she was a pup but as she's grown it merged with the rest of her fur!

Very cute! Some tris would end up with spots just as part of their normal random variations in markings -- Leo had one too but it has been absorbed by the black hair filling in around it long since (was almost entirely gone by age 10 months or so). I'd say your spot may eventually disappear, or mostly disappear too -- Tris have the black really fill in as they get older, and you can already see the darker hair surrounding the white on that top view picture you posted -- that will probably all go black. If I move Leo's hair around on his head there's still narrow bands of white on either side down under, but you can't see the spot in isolation any longer.

Back