• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dogs Walk Against Cancer - Pictures!!

Lani

Today was the Dogs Walk Against Cancer and it was a great walk in a GORGEOUS location ... Bear Mountain NY. The temperature was nice ... it was cloudy but the rains held off until after the walk!

Our team Cavaliers Wagging for a cure raised a total of $2,940.00 to help find a cure for cancer!!!

Here are a few pictures of the event:

Sparky ready to walk!
DogsWalkagainstCancer-75.jpg

Rubies walking:
DogsWalkagainstCancer-77.jpg

Stopping to enjoy the view:
DogsWalkagainstCancer-76.jpg

DogsWalkagainstCancer-78.jpg

Group shot:
DogsWalkagainstCancer-74.jpg

Another attempt (Luke has a secret for Lucky ...)
DogsWalkagainstCancer-80.jpg

Lucky hanging out ... "hey guys, where did you go, isn't it still picture time??"
DogsWalkagainstCancer-79.jpg

Finish line!
DogsWalkagainstCancer-81.jpg

Hope you enjoyed.

It's never too late if you want to donate ... the money goes to a great cause: http://main.acsevents.org/goto/Cavalier

You're welcome Pauline! It was a great day with some many people coming together in support of a great cause.

It rained all afternoon, so we got REALLY lucky that the rain held out until just as we were crossing the finish line!

It was an early, humid morning so I've looked better ... but here's a pic they took of me & the boys before the walk:

527546660_dsc_4404.jpg

http://dogswalk.smugmug.com/gallery/7894341_PfFNm#527546995_PySfz

They also took a team photo but it hasn't been posted yet.

Last edited:
Lovely pictures and a great location. Looks like you and the boys had a fun day.

Wow, what a beautiful walk with beautiful dogs, I might add. And, all for a great cause. The dogs look adorable in their bandanas.

Oh congratulations on raising so much. I lost an Aunt to cancer last week and my sister is a survivour so as a family we have done the Race for Life and ive always thought it would have been good to take Leo.....I wonder if there's a cancer dog walk here in the UK?

Anyway well done and great photot's:D

Mel

Back