Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tupups Beautiful Girl -Ruby

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default tupups Beautiful Girl -Ruby

Hi

Just introducing tupups little Cavalier girl named Ruby ,unfortunately as per tupups post of last Tuesday she was diagnosed with SM ,this is another tragic case of this horrendous disease that so afflicts our wonderful breed of Charles King Cavalier Spaniels .

And another unfortunate example of why we must all try to help our beloved dogs by whatever means we can, hence the reason why tupup came up with the original idea of our Pet Owners Petition to support the Club members one and why we keep on urging all Cavalier pet owners who havent signed to please consider doing so ,especially when you look at the pictures of tupups beautiful little girl named Ruby who is now affected by this cursed thing called SM.

Take care little one.

Poppy ,Daisy ,Rosie and Ami

and

Luke ,Dawn and brian
    Brian M

Poppy the Tri, Daisy the Blen, Rosie the Ruby and Lily the B & T

Post Thanks / Like

Brian thank you soo much for putting them on board for me, your so clever but im now sitting here in tears, the 1st time ive cried since we got the diagnoses, she's such a perfect little girl & so doesnt deserve to have this...i cant put anymore for now im too upset-back later when ive pulled mysef togetther
    Blessed by the love of a Cavalier!
    G & Ruby(ruby girl!)B:04? Ex PF rescue,she came to me in '08 & has SM/MVD & she's a special princess & Jelly Tots(B&T girl)B:20/3/09,a real cuddles cheeky chops & the baby of the family!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tupup View Post
    she's such a perfect little girl & so doesnt deserve to have this...i cant put anymore for now im too upset-back later when ive pulled mysef togetther

Yes you are so right tupup she and all the others who suffer from this debilitating disease do not deserve the pain they go through, and the heartache that it causes the owners.
    I would like to ask the of all the members on the board who have'nt already signed the petition do so, time is running out.

Nanette
    HollyDolly

Post Thanks / Like

I've signed
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

tupup, Ruby is beautiful. So sorry to read of her diagnosis of SM, my heart goes out to you and Ruby, they are such a beautiful breed and you can find no better makes me sad that they go through such distressing illnesses such as SM and MVD.

Post Thanks / Like

I have 3 cavaliers but only signed once. Is that proper or should I sign 2 more times? In regards to the disease lets put it this way. I have gone to hell and back and have aged 10 years in 4 months. Think that about sums it up.
    Linda, Georgia, USA
    Winston--shih tzu-male, Darby female tri, Bentley male blenheim and Chelsea, black-tan
    Abbey my beloved tri who is so embedded in my heart--RIP Sweet Princess

Post Thanks / Like

Rudy is precious. Hang in there, it will be alright.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

HI linderbelle

You have three lots of love therefore that equals three signatures ,just like me.

Warmest Wishes

brian
    Brian M

Poppy the Tri, Daisy the Blen, Rosie the Ruby and Lily the B & T

Post Thanks / Like

topup, she is beautiful we are all going through this, you are not alone, united we stand, the best we can do for them is help claire rusbridge find out what the actual cause is and what we can do to prevent this from exculating futher, these dogs are just suffering for nothing, im sure there is alot more of this to come, everytime i see i lovely cavalier puppy i think "but has it got sm". I now know more cavaliers with sm than without. di
    What's the difference between a new husband and a new dog? After a year, the dog is still excited to see you.

Post Thanks / Like

tupup--its good to cry. I'm not a crier. In fact it takes ALOT to make me cry. I have shed so many tears through my ordeal with Abbey. When I went recently to have my physical I said to the doctor--I'm sure my bp is up and told her why I thought so. I am on bp meds. I about fell off the table when they took it and it was the lowest it had been since I had been diagnosed with high bp about 10 years ago. I said to her do you think its because I have cried so much etc. She said could be. Made me think that that could be why I have high bp in the first place. Hun I have cried in the vets, at the neurologists etc. I have compared all my crying to about the same as when my mother passed away. The pain of my losing my mom was probably the worst pain in my life but Abbey sure follows a close second. I even lost twins in my 6th month of pregnancy and Abbey was worse than that. Course that was many many years ago so time does heal and once you have healed its hard to remember how much pain you were in etc. I have been thinking of you alot but haven't hardly been on and wondering how you have been doing.
    Linda, Georgia, USA
    Winston--shih tzu-male, Darby female tri, Bentley male blenheim and Chelsea, black-tan
    Abbey my beloved tri who is so embedded in my heart--RIP Sweet Princess