• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cherry Eye?

mellie

Is this Cherry Eye? Bella woke up with this tonight. It has happened before and once she goes to sleep it goes back to normal. It is perfectly normal again after her nap. I was ready to take her to the vet in the morning, but now its gone again!!! I have read about cherry eye, but have never seen it. Is this what it looks like? She didn't seem to be bothered by it, she was playing and running all around. I really want the vet to see it. I may run this picture by the office and see what they think! Any help is appreciated! :confused:

3502774181_e1617459af.jpg

If she is having this as a recurring issue I'd definitely get her to a vet and show them this picture. Good job in getting a pic -- that will really help the vet. :)

rubys mom

this happened to my ruby twice when she was about 18 months old i took her to the vets but it had gone when i got her there he told me to take her back when it happened again but it never did and shes three now it went back fine both times but id take her to the vets just as karlin said just to be sure everythings ok :l*v:

Back