• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dylan and the unwelcome newcomer!

*Pauline*

I went to my local garden center yesterday and couldn't resist picking up this little fella. Dylan isn't so sure!
3503574985_50effcda0b.jpg

3503570305_2f5e73b9dc.jpg

3504385238_45c8b85d2a.jpg

3504386840_77b800b2cf.jpg

Dylan does`nt looked very impresssed with it, I know what my Jasper would do with it - he would cock his leg up all over it.:badgrin:

I just had to laugh at Dylan's expression when he looked at camera:rotfl:

He looks like why did you do this to me?

Heather R

Oh, thanks for the laughs.....those are priceless. I love the one with the intruder knocked over......Dylan is just too adorable.

Pauline thats hilarious :D

It looks like Dylan has decided to knock it over in disgust because his Mummy dared to get another dog!!cl*p

Mel

He lay on the floor beside it, had a big stretch on his back then with one flick of the leg, kicked it over. Very subtle Dylan! :lol:

Oh Pauline theyre soo funny :DDylans face lol! What is it & what is it doing here?
Have to say too that Dylans coat looks beautiful, so soft & sparkly white, he's gorgeous:smile:

Have to say too that Dylans coat looks beautiful, so soft & sparkly white, he's gorgeous:smile:

Thanks, it's turning into cotton coat on his back but I've given him a good brush this evening, it still looks nice just not so shiny.

I agree with Sins that the third photo tells you what's going to happen in the last one. Dylan is clearly letting you know that he wants this thing out of there and if he has to do it himself, well then he will!! I love that his actions as you described it were so subtle. Like "It wasn't me, really!" As they say "Priceless".

I love the third photo, Dylans face is priceless :lol:
I guess he made it known who's top dog in the end though!! :D

Pauline,
Dylan has the most beautiful coat I have ever seen on a blenheim! I hope Bella's get even half that long and lovely! His sweet, innocent face is precious. Of course, we all know they are not as innocent as they look!
:rolleyes:
Bella would have found a way to chew the planter to pieces... she chews EVERYTHING!:-X

I love his expression in that third picture. Like he is planning the downfall in the next pic.

oh my gosh, Pauline those are adorable! I love the third one down. It looks like he is posing like the statue.

Loved the photos! I just know that our Yoko would do the same thing...and then want to drag it back to her bed to take it apart!

Back