Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How many Cavs reverse sneeze???

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lorebringer View Post
    My lady is called "piggie" in our house - she snorts about the place (esp when she is on the hunt for food) and generally acts like a pig! She also reverse sneezes a bit, usually after eating her food too fast or when she is playing with the others. My Cav boy hasn't done it yet, but he is still a baby so only time will tell.
    Her little piggie noise is so cute!!!!

My cav cross does the reverse sneeze when she gets excited. I'm so glad I'd seen it on this site the first time she did it in front of me, coz I knew what to do to stop it - works like a charm.

Post Thanks / Like

A huge thanks to all for the "Tilting Head Down / Covering Nose" remedy, it really works great with Alice, my husband now thinks I am a magician!

As all you married girls know, you have to enjoy those rare moments when they admit that you're smarter than they are.....

Tawna

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

A reverse sneeze in a Cavalier usually is due to the dog having an elongated soft palate. Read about it here: http://www.cavalierhealth.org/brachy...ed_Soft_Palate

Post Thanks / Like

Stella Agnes reverse sneezes when she is excited. But she doesn't do it every time. And yes, I do the covering of the nose thing and it does work!
    Mom to:
    Stella Agnes (Blenheim, RIP - 2001-2013), Hazel Louise (Black & Tan), Laverne Marie (Ruby), Rupert William (Blenheim),
    Lucy Mae, Desi Ray (RIP - 2003-2011), Princess Di, Smokey Jo (RIP - 1990-2012)