• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

How many Cavs reverse sneeze???

My lady is called "piggie" in our house - she snorts about the place (esp when she is on the hunt for food) and generally acts like a pig! She also reverse sneezes a bit, usually after eating her food too fast or when she is playing with the others. My Cav boy hasn't done it yet, but he is still a baby so only time will tell.

Her little piggie noise is so cute!!!!

My cav cross does the reverse sneeze when she gets excited. I'm so glad I'd seen it on this site the first time she did it in front of me, coz I knew what to do to stop it - works like a charm.

A huge thanks to all for the "Tilting Head Down / Covering Nose" remedy, it really works great with Alice, my husband now thinks I am a magician! :p ;)

As all you married girls know, you have to enjoy those rare moments when they admit that you're smarter than they are.....:D

Tawna

Stella Agnes reverse sneezes when she is excited. But she doesn't do it every time. And yes, I do the covering of the nose thing and it does work!

Back