• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

This is what happens when

Maggles

I get up for just a minute... maggie steals the warm spot, the laptop AND all the remote controls!!!!

photo.jpg

Ilsa jumps on my keyboard, she has done crazy things to my computer such as magnify 10 times and reverse black and white. It is irritating but cute, especially when she magnified it and her pretty face on by screen saver was huge!!!!!! Such a pretty eye! It did take me a while to figure how to fix it though.

Jen and Ilsa

Dixie does that when I get out of bed in the morning. I find her all cuddled up on my pillow.....it's funny how they always want the exact spot where someone has been.... Cute picture. :)

:D Cute picture. She is looking at you as if to say- please don't make me move, I'm very comfy here the warm spot you made for me. lol

aw, cute! Mine like to snuggle up on the computer, too. I think they really like all the heat it gives off.

ha ha thats funny, our dog Charlie does that and he looks at you as if to say "WHAT" ha ha, very bold!!

Back