• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Introducing our boy Brady!!

Where did you get the collar? I really like that sytle, but can't find any that fit Anna. :snap::snap::snap:

Thanks! We got it at our local Petco... maybe Petsmart. I forget which one. They're Hawaiian Orchids. We wife and I love Hawaii! Wish we could take Brady one of these days! :rolleyes:

...Are your pics recent? Just wondered how the feathering, ears & tail have filled in. Rudy seems to be slow, altho I hear many CKCS can take as long as 2 yrs to completely fill in the coat.

The pics are from scattered times. The snow pics are about 5 months old now. His is definitely shedding out the puppy coat and growing in his big boy coat! The tail and ears have already started to feather and he keeps growing!!! 15 pounds already!!!

Here is a recent pic per your request.

BewareofDog.jpg

Back