• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Our very own Gambon's Corner...

ourempire

All the Top Gear fans will know what I mean: We have created our very own Gambon's Corner in the garden. I.e. - the dogs have created it! No grass is ever allowed to grow here, where they have their racing track :D
3525676625_1f2451fbe5_b.jpg

Molly took all the good toys, and Éowyn is VERY interested. Molly watched the loot for almost half an hour.
3525678009_0c3a926dc6_b.jpg

According to Douglas Adams in "The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy" the meaning of life is the number 42. Notice the brown spots on Éowyn's face: 4+2. Need I say more?
3525679139_b119aa2ac3_b.jpg

Setting up their agility stuff - but mostly they just like to run around, like you can see in the background.
3526487594_4a7c910aac_b.jpg

That looks fun but which one is the stig and which one is captain slow? :lol:

They look like theyre having sooo much fun,what a great garden you have for them to tear around in:):) nothing better than seeing them playing!

Never would have fathomed Top Gear fans on the dog site, love it! I would love to set up a course like that for ours, looks great!

What a great yard you have....just for the dogs!! :) I loved the pictures. So sunny and green....and those happy little bodies leaping around.

As long as they don't actually pull a michael gambon and go through the the corner grass, in your case a tree All should be okay! :)

Great photos. Looks like they are having heaps of fun. I wish my garden was as big, and to have a swimming pool.

Just being a bit nosy now and completely of subject. I’ve been to Denmark a few times when I was a bit younger. How does it work over there in regards to renting / buying your property. I know in Germany when I grew up nobody was buying property it’s only lately people starting to buy.

To Sabby: In Denmark the house market has been very expensive the last ten years - prices rising and rising. We bought our house 3 years ago at the top of the market! BUT: We bought it in a rural area, where prices are lower than in urban areas, so we got a lot of square metres for our money. Besides we didn't buy in order to sell quickly, we plan to live here for the next 30-40 years to come - and we bought something which we can afford with only one income.
Right now the house market is in decline. When we bought our house, 40.000 houses were on the official "house-for-sale-site". Today it is 75.000. The prices have fallen dramatically, leaving a lot of people in ruin and distress. Three years ago it was much cheaper to rent a house, now you can make a real bargain.
Put that aside our house has increased in value, because we have put on a new roof and other improvements, but we would be lucky if we could make a surplus from sale today.

***Deep Voice*** Some people say he is the only person to sell his mother for gas....But we call her...THE STIG***Deep Voice***

Back