Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Our very own Gambon's Corner...

Post Thanks / Like

Great photos. Looks like they are having heaps of fun. I wish my garden was as big, and to have a swimming pool.

Just being a bit nosy now and completely of subject. I’ve been to Denmark a few times when I was a bit younger. How does it work over there in regards to renting / buying your property. I know in Germany when I grew up nobody was buying property it’s only lately people starting to buy.
    Sabby
    Rosie-06/06 - Ebony-01/07 Harley-08/08
    " My sunshine doesn't come from the skies, it comes from the love in my dogs eyes "

Post Thanks / Like

Great pics, looks like they are having great fun, how lucky they are to have a lovely garden
    Andrea
    Jasper tri
    21/Dec/05, Gabby ruby girl 8/Nov/07, and Felix the cat 4/April/10

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

To Sabby: In Denmark the house market has been very expensive the last ten years - prices rising and rising. We bought our house 3 years ago at the top of the market! BUT: We bought it in a rural area, where prices are lower than in urban areas, so we got a lot of square metres for our money. Besides we didn't buy in order to sell quickly, we plan to live here for the next 30-40 years to come - and we bought something which we can afford with only one income.
    Right now the house market is in decline. When we bought our house, 40.000 houses were on the official "house-for-sale-site". Today it is 75.000. The prices have fallen dramatically, leaving a lot of people in ruin and distress. Three years ago it was much cheaper to rent a house, now you can make a real bargain.
    Put that aside our house has increased in value, because we have put on a new roof and other improvements, but we would be lucky if we could make a surplus from sale today.
    Charlotte & Christian
    Molly & Eowyn

Post Thanks / Like

***Deep Voice*** Some people say he is the only person to sell his mother for gas....But we call her...THE STIG***Deep Voice***

Post Thanks / Like

those are great! looks like everyone was having a great time