• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Jay,alsation cross

leesanlucie

Hey Guys,
Just wanted to post this for my friend.
This morning her dog Jay(alsation cross) collapsed,he had alot of medical problems and was 15 yrs old.

I helped her lift him into the car and we got him to our vet.I watched her 2 kids while the vet confirmed he had suffered a stroke and needed to be put to sleep.Unfortunetly she had to go do it herself while i watched the kids...2 yrs and 19 weeks old.

Just wanted to say RIP Jay....your in a better place now.:cry*ing:

What a hard thing to do but she was so brave. However her 6 yr old daughter was at school so she has to tell her tonite.
Any wee thoughts and prayers send this way please :cry*ing:
Thanks.

I'm sorry for your friends loss. I will say a prayer for them all, especially for mum and the little 6 year old. Sorry for you too, you must be a bit in shock too :hug:

So sorry to hear about your friends dog..it must be hard for you too.
My thoughts are with you.

My thoughts are with your friend and her children.
Before I had my Cavaliers I had an Alsatian Cross and she had to be put to sleep at 15 because of her second stroke.

Back