Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cavaliers in trees!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Cavaliers in trees!

Here are a few of Bandit and Lizzie. I had to cut a tree in my yard that was dead (and have one more to go!). The job isn't quite done yet, but until we get the trunk cut up and hauled off, the dogs are finding it to be a jungle gym.

The top one here is Bandit waiting with my daughter for her bus. (yes, the front door glass is cracked, thanks to my son). He does this every morning and gazes at the birds and the cars going by.

Post Thanks / Like

GREAT pictures !! They look like they're having a blast. They will probably hate to see the tree go. Are all Cavaliers just fearless? Mine love to climb on things like that.

Post Thanks / Like

Those are some awesome pictures! They are having a blast! Maybe someday it will stop raining here long enough to get some pics of my doggies! I love it when you post pics, they are always fun to see!
    Mom of Bella-Blenheim female born 12-29-07
    Koda, Lilly, Neo, Gizzy,-(dog,cat,birds)
    Babies at the Rainbow Bridge: Madison, Brandy, Shayde, Lucas, Abraham.

Post Thanks / Like

I bet they have so much fun.

I really love pics of Bandit and Lizzie. I wish you'd post ALOT more pics!

Post Thanks / Like

that looks like so much fun. I adore the first picture of the two waiting on the bus.
    BK

Post Thanks / Like

I didn't even look at the tree, got distracted by beautiful cavaliers, they're just gorgeous
    Sins

Rayleigh, Southend-On-Sea, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Had you just brushed them? They have beautiful coats.
    Dylan, Poppy & Kipling's
    *''' ' "*Mummy`` "*'
    ,'*" "*'

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the compliments. I haven't had as much time to post or play with my camera lately due to school. Spring semester ended last week and I am out of classes this week before summer semester starts up next Tuesday. Then it will be insane for a month. (my whole semester is crammed into 19 days of classes from May 18th thru June 17th).
    I have found the cavaliers are pretty fearless and lack common sense in matters that require caution!
    No, Pauline, they hadn't been brushed yesterday when I took those pics, but I do brush them daily due to the rapid speed at which mats form in their feathering.
    Last edited by brotymo; 14th May 2009 at 11:52 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

I bet they will miss the tree once it's gone. Great pictures!

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, they will miss the tree, I think, as well as my two legged kids! As adults, we get all worried about how things look and forget the joy we had as children with something as novel as a fallen tree to play on and spark our imagination.
    Here is a shot of my backyard. I am getting the pool ready for summer. The kids get out of school in two weeks. While I don't really like the look of an above ground pool very much, it was the most practical for our area. The ground is practically solid rock, and putting an in-ground pool in is VERY pricey as a result of that.

Bandit is enjoying eating the tree! Maybe he is trying to help me cut it up.

Last edited by brotymo; 14th May 2009 at 08:38 PM.