• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cavaliers in trees!

brotymo

Here are a few of Bandit and Lizzie. I had to cut a tree in my yard that was dead (and have one more to go!). The job isn't quite done yet, but until we get the trunk cut up and hauled off, the dogs are finding it to be a jungle gym.

The top one here is Bandit waiting with my daughter for her bus. (yes, the front door glass is cracked, thanks to my son). He does this every morning and gazes at the birds and the cars going by.
IMG_1610web.jpg

IMG_1635web.jpg

IMG_1639web.jpg

IMG_1648web.jpg

IMG_1651web.jpg

IMG_1657web.jpg

IMG_1675web.jpg

IMG_1696aweb.jpg

IMG_1712aweb.jpg

GREAT pictures !! They look like they're having a blast. They will probably hate to see the tree go. Are all Cavaliers just fearless? Mine love to climb on things like that.

Those are some awesome pictures! They are having a blast! :w**h**:Maybe someday it will stop raining here long enough to get some pics of my doggies! I love it when you post pics, they are always fun to see!

:w*w:I bet they have so much fun.

I really love pics of Bandit and Lizzie. I wish you'd post ALOT more pics!cl*p

I didn't even look at the tree, got distracted by beautiful cavaliers, they're just gorgeous:luv:
Sins

Thanks for the compliments. I haven't had as much time to post or play with my camera lately due to school. Spring semester ended last week and I am out of classes this week before summer semester starts up next Tuesday. Then it will be insane for a month. (my whole semester is crammed into 19 days of classes from May 18th thru June 17th).
I have found the cavaliers are pretty fearless and lack common sense in matters that require caution!
No, Pauline, they hadn't been brushed yesterday when I took those pics, but I do brush them daily due to the rapid speed at which mats form in their feathering.

Last edited:
Yes, they will miss the tree, I think, as well as my two legged kids! As adults, we get all worried about how things look and forget the joy we had as children with something as novel as a fallen tree to play on and spark our imagination.
Here is a shot of my backyard. I am getting the pool ready for summer. The kids get out of school in two weeks. While I don't really like the look of an above ground pool very much, it was the most practical for our area. The ground is practically solid rock, and putting an in-ground pool in is VERY pricey as a result of that.

Bandit is enjoying eating the tree! Maybe he is trying to help me cut it up.

IMG_1663web.jpg

IMG_1688web.jpg

YardBack.jpg

Last edited:
Wonderful photos of your 3 "kids" and your lovely yard.

Our cavalier and golden would love your tree1 They have eaten several of my low bushes . Now we pick plantings such as low evergreens that we know they won't like:swear:

Heather R

Back