• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

we have as winner

Mycavyangels

for the out and about contest.

the Winner is :rah:Sabby-- and the running cavaliers :rah:
great photo:snap: and great entries had by all

Thank you all for voting.:razz:
I just entered by chance. I will think of a new theme by tomorrow night.
My problem is I don’t know how to set up the poll. I read how to create then close a poll but it seems all double Dutch to me. The way I read it is that when I create a new topic I already have to tick somewhere to post a poll with this thread. icon_nwunsure

Well done Sabby,
This was wonderful theme with a collection of amazing photos. There's nothing to beat snaps of cavaliers enjoying themselves to the max.
Sins

What a great photo Sabby! You made me so "oh how cute" out loud!!! I loved all the photos of the doggies out and about.

If you would like for me to set up your poll when you're ready, just let me know. It's been ages since I've done one but am sure it'll all come back to me ;)

Back