Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Back Trail All-Terrain Pet Stroller

Post Thanks / Like

Oh wow...I didn't even catch that Cathy. You really got an awesome deal!! Especially when you see that I paid more than double for mine
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

Cathy--How are you liking this stroller now that you've had a few weeks to assess it?

Thanks,
    Last edited by jazz; 24th June 2009 at 07:45 PM.
    Deb
    JazzRemyShiloh

Post Thanks / Like

I'm wondering the same thing - would love to see pictures too of course
    Sara, mommy to Kosmo ~ 4 year blenheim boy and Faith 3 year b/t girl *rescue*

Post Thanks / Like

Cathy, now that you're back (wonderful news as to why, by the way), I thought we could re-visit this thread. I'm still wondering how you like this stroller, especially since it's still at a great price!
    Deb
    JazzRemyShiloh

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hi Deb, I really do like the stroller, and so does Geordie. At first the stroller had a strong tire/rubber smell, but after we aired it out in the garage for several weeks, the smell finally faded.

At first, Colin thought having a stroller for Geordie was a bit weird , but then the last time we went to OSU for Geordie's cardio and neuro appointments, we saw someone else with two of their toy breed dogs in a stroller, which helped him accept it. So now that Colin is more willing to be seen with me pushing Geordie in a stroller, I will use it more often!

This is a little funny - we actually used the stroller for a real baby one evening last summer. After a family cookout at our house, we wanted to have a campfire behind the fence, but the mosquitoes were biting, so I got the stroller out for my nephew's baby girl to sleep in - we just zipped her in and she was safe from the mosquitoes!
    Cathy Moon
    India(tri-F) Geordie(blen-M)Chocolate(b&t-F)Charlie(at the bridge)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Oh I love that Cathy, you often hear of people using baby strollers for dogs but that's the first time I've heard of it being done the other was round
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like

Cathy - do you think this would hold up on gravel/woodchips for walks in the park? I'm looking into getting a new stroller, and this still looks like an amazing deal!