• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Doggie Fun on the Beach

Sabby

The new Theme is Doggie Fun on the Beach

With the Summer fast approching I thought there is nothing better then some Seaside Fun.

SummerFuninNorfolk-1.jpg

Last edited:
Those are such wonderful photos! I will hopefully soon be able to post some pictures of my pup. :rah:

Last edited:
Attention all you lovely people on this forum. :pi*no:

We need some more photos for the new theme FUN ON THE BEACH. There must be loads of you who have photos of your cavaliers on the Beach.
Come on lets post your pictures.

I had several of Rosie on the beach taken at Christmas, I couldn't make up my mind which one to go for.

So, here's Rosie on Christmas day on Wembury beach in Plymouth chasing after one of my dad's dogs.

Xmas2009060.jpg

Yes Kmatt I agree :rotfl:. Looking at the pic now he reminds me of Victor Meldrew, and hes thinking - I don't believe it, you put me on this rock to take a photo and theres this beach to explore :)

icon_nwunsureWhy are all those dogs so darn clean on the beach? I'm seriously impressed.
Sins

I will enter this one in the contest:

293126180_1612da7399.jpg

And post this one just to be enjoyed...these are both from Xmas 2006 and Duncan had a TERRIBLE grooming experience so pardon the butchered ears and tail :)

290683869_cbea348e4a.jpg

boohoo, I haven't been to the beach with mine...I live 7-8 hours from the closest beach, but I enjoy looking at all your doglets having fun on the coast!

Back